In your cloud transformation journey, it is critical to ensure that security is automated and baked in a pervasive manner. The "Secure DevOps Kit for Azure" gets you there!
Experience the powerful capabilities of the kit hands-on within minutes! Follow these 3 easy steps to get an exhaustive report of the security configuration of your cloud subscription and resources!
- Privileged Identity Management (PIM):
- DevOps Kit PIM cmdlets now support PIM operations at management group scope.
- This release of DevOps Kit has been updated to use the new Az-* PowerShell libraries (v.3.4.0). By and large, this should be a seamless transition for DevOps Kit users.
- (Preview) AzSK module for Azure DevOps (ADO):
- Added support to target scans using parameters/switches like baseline controls & severity in the native ADO extension task.
The Secure DevOps Kit for Azure (AzSK) was created by the Core Services Engineering & Operations (CSEO) division at Microsoft, to help accelerate Microsoft IT's adoption of Azure. We have shared AzSK and its documentation with the community to provide guidance for rapidly scanning, deploying and operationalizing cloud resources, across the different stages of DevOps, while maintaining controls on security and governance.
AzSK is not an official Microsoft product – rather an attempt to share Microsoft CSEO's best practices with the community.